IT Support Engineer - Apple Mac / OSx
IT Support Engineer – Apple Mac / OSx
Are you a Support Engineer with excellent knowledge of Apple MAC and Mac OSx?
Do you have an interest in Music and the Arts?
Do you live in Brighton?
If so, CV Screen is recruiting an IT Support Engineer for a highly prestigious organisation with in the Arts sector/ You can expect a salary of up to £28,000 + excellent benefits.
To maintain and continue to improve the Mac infrastructure across the Group, provide a fast and responsive service to the end users across the Group which is consistent and compliant with the IT policies and procedures.
You will is a very prestigious organisation within the Arts sector. Who have an excellent reputation for employee welfare and retention
- Own the licensing management for all Group Mac Software
- 1st /2nd line support queues where needed, this primarily would be supported remotely, but may include at times, travel to sites
- Provide where necessary help with the escalations queue
- To actively use and review the IT Helpdesk ticketing system to manage the relevant support requests.
- To provide any necessary support to the core server infrastructure and associated network
- On occasions be available to assist with out of hours planned downtime infrastructure changes
- This is a superb opportunity for an IT Field Engineer / IT Support Engineer who will have:
- Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Full UK driving licence as this role will include client visits / onsite support
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Windows Server and
- Active Directory Experience of supporting Apple Mac OS products and Mac Server environments
- Ideally have knowledge of JAMF
Salary / Benefits
Basic Salary to £28,000 plus car
Please email your CV through to Jason Price at CV Screen in strict confidence