Search our Jobs
Revenue and Settlement Manager - Energy
- Brighton, East Sussex, England
An experienced Revenue and Settlement Manager is required by a growing company in the energy sector for a position based near Brighton. The role will ensure that the Revenue and Settlement team achieve productivity and quality targets in line with business objectives. The successful candidate will also work with the senior management team in developing the function while also streamlining and improving processes in order to improve customer experience.
A salary of up to £40,000 is available depending on experience.
What you will be doing;
Managing the Revenue and Settlements Team with the aim of ensuring that the required quality standards are achieved.
- Management of the Revenue and Settlements team inc. training, appraisals, motivation
- Budgetary management
- Management of operational performance
- Assist with the development of the function
- Monitoring of the quality of service
- Resolution of escalated issues
- Planning and control of resources
- Supplier management
What you need to have;
Previous exposure within a similar position and a good working knowledge of the energy sector.
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £40,000 + benefits
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.